Celebrate Christmas at The Press Club
Join us at The Press Club and get into the Christmas spirit! With a range of festive dining options available from the 1st of November right up until Christmas Day, treat yourself to an indulgent 5-star experience.
Christmas High Tea
Our special Christmas High Tea menu is available daily from the 1st of November all the way up to Christmas Eve.
Our festive menu features all of our High Tea favourites with a Christmas twist including mini crayfish savouries, turkey and cranberry brioche sandwiches and of course a Christmas mince treacle tart!
Served with a delicious selection of loose leaf tea, prosecco or champagne, our Christmas High Tea is sure to be in high demand so make sure you book in advance.
Cost: starting from $69
PRE- CHRISTMAS FESTIVE DINING
Christmas is a time for celebration and what better way to celebrate than with our decadent 3-course festive set menu, featuring indulgent traditional fare. Think orange blossom tomatoes, grilled prawns with bread pudding and of course a classic kiwi pavlova!
Whether you want to get together with colleagues or friends, our Festive Celebration Menu is designed to work for both couples and groups and is available from the 1st of November until Christmas Eve.
CHRISTMAS CHAMPAGNE BREAKFAST
Indulge on Christmas morning with our sparkling Champagne breakfast.
Enjoy a glass of Piper Heidsieck champagne on arrival, followed by a sumptuous 3 tier tasting stand then linger on to a sumptuous plated breakfast of your choice.
Our Champagne Christmas Breakfast is served from 8am - 10.30am.
Christmas Day Menu
If you’re looking to let someone else take the strain on Christmas Day, join us and celebrate at The Press Club. Enjoy a wonderful five-course degustation menu full of traditional festive delights designed by our Group Executive Chef, Jinu Abraham.
We have three sittings for our Christmas Day Menu and bookings are essential. We ask that all guests arrive on the hour to ensure time to experience the full Christmas Menu.
Cost: $180 (must be pre-paid at time of booking)
12.00pm - 3.00pm
3.30pm - 6.30pm
7.00pm - 10.00pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are essential for the Festive Menu, Champagne Breakfast, Christmas Day lunch and dinner.
- Credit Card details required at the time of booking to secure the reservation for all confirmations for Champagne Breakfast, Christmas day lunch and dinner.
- Kindly confirm the festive package and final number of the guest 3 days prior to the dining day.
- Any cancellation must be made by 24 hours prior to the booking date.
- Accor Plus discount will not be applied.
- Minimum numbers may apply depending on package options and venue capacity.
- All offers are subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer, membership entitlement or group promotion.
- Alcohol will not be served to the minor or anyone under the legal drinking age.
- In case of dispute, The Press Club reserves the right to make a final decision.
- Standard Drink used in beverage packages are 150 ml Glass of wine, 30 ml spirits, 330 ml beers.